* All clients, who have flu like symptoms, including cough, fever and sore throat, or have recently tested positive to COVID we ask that you wear a mask around the stylist.
* If you are sick or in the case of a POSITIVE COVID result, we please ask that you reschedule your booking.
* Due to the small space of my studio, we allow a maximum of 2 others to attend your Trial.
Cancellations/Postpones due to COVID-19
* Postponements (Government Restriction Enforced): In the event that you are forced to postpone your wedding/event and cannot go ahead due to government regulations, your original deposit will be transferred to your new booking date without penalisation.
However, if your new date is for a following year, a revised quote will be issued to reflect pricing for the year selected.
In the event that we are not available for your new wedding date, you will have the option of a refund of your paid deposit, OR a credit to future bookings. Credits are valid for 2 years from the date issued.
* "Just in case" Postponements / Cancellations: In the event that the government is allowing weddings/events to go ahead, however you decide to postpone your event just in case or cancel all together, our standard T's & C's will apply. Please see Cancellations, Postponements and Amendment's
* Artist Cancellations: In the unlikely event that I am affected by COVID-19, all bookings (including wedding bookings) within the affected period will have the choice to regrettably result in a cancellation or if I am well enough to attend and you wish to keep me as your Stylist I will wear a mask or A full refund (minus your trial) will can be issued and I will do my very best to find an available artist of a similar standard.